In my post about Amanda I talked about the topic expectations.
Amanda likes to remind me that we have too many expectations. Either to ourselves or to others. Or we try to meet the expectations of others.
Because there are always people who try to put their stamp on me. But that is a falsification of my authenticity.
We expect something from others and others expect something from us. This falsifies our entire being.
It is an important learning task to see how much we have been or are still influenced by others' expectations or expectations of ourselves.
In addition, it creates dis-stress, depression and we become puppets of expectations.
In the card set, my crystal skulls and I have included this topic as well:
You are NOT here to meet the expectations of others and the others are NOT here to meet your expectations. It is NOT YOUR task to fulfill YOUR expectations for you.
Step 1 Become aware:
- Think about every activity why you are doing this activity
- If you do it for you and it's full of joy - all right, then you're done 🙂
- If you do it because you think it pleases others, you may read on
- If you do it because you think you have to do it for you then you can read on as well
Step 2 Think :
- What happens if you do not do this activity? Who gets hurt, could think bad of you or turn your back on you
- Is this person important in your life?
- What do you expect from others?
- Do these people have to prove something to you?
Step 3 Feeling - how are you doing:
- is the pressure on your shoulders still there?
- Did you realize that it (usually) does not do anything if you do not do this task
- Or did you realize that the expectations you place on others are not met?
"Handle without expectation."
"I am open to leadership in synchronicity and do not allow expectations to hinder my path."
Step 4 Rethink
- In the future only to say yes if you are without ifs and buts behind it.
- Change your attitude to the task, especially if it has to be done anyway (household, work, garden, run dog, etc.). Consider whether your tasks you perform with new words are much more pleasant for you. For example, I want to do ...... because it makes me friends ...... / do me well ......
Gladly I help you in my Body-Mind-Spirit Coaching the topic to clarify expectations and thus come into your own power.
Luck = reality minus expectations
- Hindu proverb
If you have any questions, please send me a message via the contact form
All the love for you
Kerstin Ajasha and the Crystal Skulls